Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
This is a family staple because its so easy (only 4 ingredients) and it's so yummy!
Servings: 3 servings
- 2 (6-8 oz) chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke (usually found near salad dressings)
- 2 tbsp barbecue sauce, low in added sugar I use Stubbs original
- 1/4-1/2 cup chicken broth, reduced sodium (or enough to cover the bottom 1/3 of the chicken in crock pot)
- Trim chicken breasts of excess fat. Place thawed chicken breasts in crock pot. Add chicken broth and liquid smoke. Top chicken with BBQ sauce. Turn setting to high (can put on low if the chicken breasts are thin/small pieces). Cook for 2-3 hours or until chicken reaches 165°F. Check the fluid level in the crockpot every hour-or-so. If it is dry add more chicken broth so it doesn’t burn. Note: if using more or thicker chicken cooking time may be longer.
He Makes Money Online WITHOUT Traffic!
Most people believe that you need traffic to profit online…
And for the most part, they’re right!
Fact is.. 99.99% of methods require you to have traffic.
And that in itself is the problem..
Because frankly, getting traffic is a pain in the rear!
Don’t you agree?
That’s why I was excited when a good friend told me that he was profiting, but with ZERO traffic.
I didn’t believe him at first…
But after he showed me the proof, it’s certainly the real deal!
I’m curious what your thoughts are.
Click here to take a look >> https://bit.ly/3mOAfVp
Please view it before it’s taken down.