Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi Linguini
This yummy buttery pasta dish tastes way more indulgent than it is!
- 2 oz (1/2 cup dry) whole grain linguini noodles (or any type of noodle)
- 6 jumbo shrimp, deveined (can use fresh or raw)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅛-¼ tsp dried red pepper flakes, as desired
- ½ tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tbsp light butter (I use Land 'o lakes light butter but you can also use regular butter too)
- ⅛ cup parmesan cheese shredded or shaved
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In frying pan, place olive oil, red pepper flakes, lemon pepper seasoning, and garlic on medium-low heat. Saute for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant. Add frozen shrimp to pan and cook for ~3-4 minutes or until shrimp is heated through.
- Place pasta on a plate. Top with shrimp. Drizzle melted butter over shrimp and noodles. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.