Servings: 2 servings
- 5 large eggs
- ¼ cup reduced-fat milk
- ½ cup onion or shallot
- ½ cup spinach, finely chopped
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup mushrooms
- 1 tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/8 tsp salt & pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp butter or light butter
- 1 dash tabasco sauce (optional)
- Place butter in a small or medium sized frying pan and cook until melted. Add onion and cook 2-3 minutes or until onions are translucent. Beat eggs in small bowl. Add milk, salt and pepper and whisk together.
- When onions are done, add egg mixture to pan and cook, covered for about 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, & feta cheese after eggs have begun to set and cook. Carefully flip if needed, until eggs are cooked through.