Garlic Lime Chicken Sheet-Pan Fajitas
An easy, delicious, and light dinner your whole family will love!
Servings: 4 Servings
- 2-3 (6-8 oz) chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp minced garlic dried or fresh
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup sliced bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, and/or green is fine)
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 6-8, 6" corn tortillas (flour tortillas work too)
- 4 wedges fresh lime
- 1 small avocado
- 4-6 Tbsp salsa
- 4-6 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 cup Spanish rice
- any other toppings you would enjoy
Place lime juice, oil, cumin, garlic, oregano, black pepper in a plastic bag or glass dish.
Trim thawed chicken breasts of excess fat and thinly slice. Place chicken in marinated bag or dish. Place in fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
Heat large frying pan on medium heat and add chicken and onions. Cook for ~5 minutes or until chicken starts to brown.
Add in bell peppers. Cook until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit (about 5-10 more minutes depending on how thick the chicken slices are).
Place cooked mixture on warmed tortillas and add desired toppings.